1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best connection for XBOX to RPTV scart

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by ajbm325ic, May 28, 2004.

1. ajbm325ic

ajbm325ic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I require advice/opinions on the best connection for my setup.
    UK XBOX with Executor 2 fitted. Sony KP44PX2 RPTV with RGB Scart/no component connections. Yamaha DSP Amp with optical in. Not only the best connections but the best value manufacturer for the money. Hurry chaps as i would like to get this setup for the weekend. What is the hi def kit and will it be suitable for my setup? Please list where i can get any suggestive cabling solution.
    Thanks,

Andy.

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +723
    Get yourself the official microsoft advanced scart lead. that will give a RGB connection into your TV, and it also has an optical out jack so you can connect it to your amp, i don't think that an optical cable is supplied thou. Highstreet stores like Game and Gamestation stock them, as do many online stores, www.play.com i think do it.

The high-def pack you mention will not be suitable as it is designed to be used for TV's that have component connections, which you say your TV does not have.