Best comfy noise cancelling headphones

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
I’m no audiophile.
In fact I rarely listen to music but after a lair of nose cancelling headphones for movie watching (via iPad but if could be used for a future TV purchase that be good) and podcast listening.

A bonus would be if could be connected to Xbox for game playing but not essential

Ideally I’d like something that offers atoms for iPad but realise that limits my selection

As a glasses wearer though the one thing they need to be is comfy.

I think AirPods max would be idea but probably twice the price I’d like to pay for what I’ll be using.

Thanks

creepyg

I’m no audiophile.
In fact I rarely listen to music but after a lair of nose cancelling headphones for movie watching (via iPad but if could be used for a future TV purchase that be good) and podcast listening.

A bonus would be if could be connected to Xbox for game playing but not essential

Ideally I’d like something that offers atoms for iPad but realise that limits my selection

As a glasses wearer though the one thing they need to be is comfy.

I think AirPods max would be idea but probably twice the price I’d like to pay for what I’ll be using.

Thanks
I'd heartily recommend the Shure Aonic 50 if comfort is a priority. I regularly wear mine for 7-8 hour stretches. Sound great too and can be connected via Bluetooth, 3.5mm cable or USB.

pk4425

Standard Member
Bose QC 35-II. The most comfortable wireless headphone I've worn, and I've tried many of the major models, including the previously mentioned Shure Aonic 50s.

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Airpods Pro might be worth trying.

I couldn’t get on with them at all
Have some original AirPods and use them each day working to and from work and love them but the pros just fell out all the time so had to send them back

I’ve settled on a pair of AirPods max, managed get a pair from Amazon warehouse for just over 400. I love them. I guess not the most audiophile set but seeing as nearly all my media is via iPad or Apple tv they ideal. And I think they sound amazing. Huge massive soundstage.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom