Best Cheap 75inch TV

AntHart

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey :)

yep! It’s a much asked question...the best cheap large tv...but I feel my viewing environment and what I watch might be something to consider with the tv choice so asking the question

I’m after a 75 inch tv, I wanted a projector but for my screen size it just seems much simpler to buy a tv instead.

No more than £1500

I’m really not fussed about HDR performance..be great to have a TV that performs and I know a lot of people rave about it..but.I rarely watch it...nor any of my 1080 Blu-Rays are in it so I’ll consider this more of a must have in a few years.
Netflix has some great HDR content but I can take it or leave it.......good motion and SDR picture quality is more preferable to me.

ill be using as a movie room tv, in the dark , with dark painted walls, ceiling and carpet and only watching Blu-ray movies and 4K Netflix

really appreciate any advice :)
Cheers
Ant

There is Samsung 75"RU7020 around £800 which is a very good value tv.

If you don't mind waiting towards end of march maybe pickup a Samsung Q60 (or Q70) or Sony XG85 when they discount the prices below £1500 mark.

I would probably have a look at the newer Hisense TV range as there are some great prices for a 75" screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom