Best cantilever wall mount for Samsung 7 Series 55" LED (UE55MU7070)

Rouanne

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, apologies if this has been posted before - I've done a fair amount of searching but couldn't find anything.

I'm buying my husband a surround sound and home cinema upgrade for Christmas. One of the things I need to source is a TV wall mount so that we have space for the middle speaker. Also, I'd like to be able to turn the TV slightly so that we don't get so much of a glare. I've narrowed my choice down to these three mounts, and wondered if anyone has any experience of them?

Vogel's WALL 3245 Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
SANUS VMF620
SANUS SLF226

I've also lost the wall mount adaptor kit that came with the TV, does anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

Cheers,

Rouanne

Hi, apologies if this has been posted before - I've done a fair amount of searching but couldn't find anything.

I'm buying my husband a surround sound and home cinema upgrade for Christmas. One of the things I need to source is a TV wall mount so that we have space for the middle speaker. Also, I'd like to be able to turn the TV slightly so that we don't get so much of a glare. I've narrowed my choice down to these three mounts, and wondered if anyone has any experience of them?

Vogel's WALL 3245 Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
SANUS VMF620
SANUS SLF226

I've also lost the wall mount adaptor kit that came with the TV, does anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

Cheers,

Rouanne
You really don’t need to spend that much, i bought this on amazon, it swings and tilts, comes with every screw and wall plug you could possibly want, it will take my body weight honestly Amazon product ASIN B017SW88FG

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom