1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best cable supplier?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Colin Parker, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Colin Parker

Colin Parker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm moving in to a new flat soon and need to choose a broadband supplier. May as well get the company to pay for cable tv too. Which is the best supplier?

2. dsk19s

dsk19s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have telewest broadband and never had one problem with it and its also due to be updated again therefore will get a 1mb line for the price i was paying for the 526 line and its only £25 a month if you have the tv aswell and no probs with that except can be a bit slow at times although there cust serv isnot upto all that much as dont really know what they're talking about but thats my personal experience with them.

3. MJ Invincible

MJ Invincible

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Colin! I have got both sky digital and ntl digital cable TV, and sky is WAY better. I would advise you not to get cable TV if you can get sky.

If you did choose cable, you won't get a choice, it just depends on which cable company serves your area.

Also, surely there must be a greater selection of broadband suppliers with a BT line.

:)

4. zum

zum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    using Telewest also (TV, Broadband)

haven't had a problem with them in pass 18 months, which is great because the only "issues" I have ever had with them has been the initial setup (taking an absolute age to get connected)

though sting you a bit for "add-ons" ie Extra STB and SKY Sports

BTW: Broadband had very good RTD to almost anywhere (low numbers of hops to reach internet backbone carriers)