Best Cable for Cube?

jian

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just got my new PAL cube and was wondering if the official Nintendo RGB cable is the best one to get.

I don't have progressive scan although I wouldn't mind trying the machine out on my 17inch TFT. I realise that I'll need a seperate cable for this.

A link to the cheapest store for the cables would be nice too!

Cheers!

Certainly the official RGB scart cable is the one to get, unless you can get hold of Groundy and ask him for one if his cables. There is a VGA cable for the Gamecube but I've seen it priced or £75 o_O You could make one for a lot less IMO.

Its about £20 everywhere but see if you can find a 2nd hand one... If you are in no rush then the cheapest is probably from www.dvdboxoffice.com. Happy gaming ^_^

Official is the Only way to go !!.

I recently bought a cable from game, trying to save a few quid.

Picture quality very poor, resulting in a "chicken wire" effect all over the screen.

Took it back to Game, spent the extra on an official lead, sorted.

Perfect picture with no interference whatsoever.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Tried dvdboxoffice but they don't have it. What is the retail price for this anyway. Anyone know of another online store which has it?

Cheers.

Odd, it used to be there. The retail price is £20 new and you can try the usual UK sites like -

Amazon.co.uk

I was going to say GAME but I can't find it on their new site... Awful navigation >_< But try the usual places like ebay, the above etc. If you can go out to shop then you can find these official RGB cables in any good gaming shop

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thakns, managed to source one from amazon at last, but... there's a 1-2 week waiting period!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom