Best Buy merry hill 30% off home cinema 60% accesories

pj

Prominent Member
Reaction score
just been in to see if the discounts had increased and they had plus they had some new stock in that they hadnt had before
30% off the home cinema stuff
an onkyo 579 £300 (the bridge between the 509 and 609 with 7.1 and 4k didnt even know it was out in the UK)
insignia bookshelf speakers £55 a pair (i now have 4 pairs theyre grrrreat)
kef iq90's £700

50% off the cables and accesories
new own brand 3d hdmi cable 1.8m £7.50! where was that when i needed one:eek:
they now have qed cables too which they didnt have before

ill be back up there again later if anyone wants me to look for anything specific:thumbsup:

I'd be interested to know if there were any Logitech Harmony 900 or 1100 remotes left. Cheers.

PJ I saw the insignia speakers at best buy the other night are they any good?

Last edited:
preferably any cheap nice cameras or blu ray movies? especially megamind please!! :lease: :thumbsup:
there were lots of cameras left big and small way too many to list specific models sorry

Did you notice any 3D LED TVs?
again yes lots of different models top of my head samsungs, lg, sony

I'd be interested to know if there were any Logitech Harmony 900 or 1100 remotes left. Cheers.
there were the silver non touchscreen variety def no 1100

PJ I saw the insignia speakers at best buy the other night are they any good?
yes they are great and for £55 they are even better! worth getting some for the sake of it they are good with music and movies

I thought that may be the case :(. Thanks for looking pj.

again yes lots of different models top of my head samsungs, lg, sony
Thanks. Did you notice any bargains, or did they seem like they were the same prices as everywhere else?

its now 60% off accesories!
can a mod pls change the title thx
just stocked up on cables :)

sale is hotting up now with some good bargains, popped up merryhill branch then went across to PC world and picked up a kef C4 sub for £109 :)

I'm after a bluray player for my father in law. Looking to spend around £50/60, do they have any?

Just went to PCWORLD to check out their sale and they had a deon 1911 for £210 seems a good buy to me just a shame it didnt had network capabilties else id of had it!! Also they only had the KEF C4 left in walnut I wanted black!

Have they got anything decent on sale at the Thurrock store? Im moving house and after a Washing Machine and Fridge Freezer

Title changed as requested

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom