Quantcast

Best Buy Headphones and Earphones

lokyc

the Oppo PM-3s are astoundingly good. I used them on a plane's inflight entertainment system to watch Ant-Man and I seriously wondered if I needed the Chord Mojo!

Very capable. Brings more out of better sources. Clear progression from Mojo to my hugo TT. Comes with a great carrying case, mixture of plugs/cables/remote. Pouch for plugs fits the Mojo and everything including USB cabes fit in the case. IMHO a great bargain.

Steven

Senior Moderator
the Oppo PM-3s are astoundingly good. I used them on a plane's inflight entertainment system to watch Ant-Man...
They isolate well enough then as passive closed back headphones? How was low level detail on a plane?

lokyc

O yea. Half the time I can't hear our secretaries knocking on my door or speaking to me! No problems on the plane. Though the IFE amp will be too weak. But lets put it this way, I require less volume on the PM3 than the freebie stuff.
Low level detail is good on both the Mojo and IFE. Speech was really clear. the Ant-Man's orchestral score was in full glory. I listened the the entire closing credits! It was that good. The rattle of trumpets, punch of tympanies. All there. And a great sense of space and depth, which as you know is achieved by manipulating reverbs.

Top Bottom