Best Buy Headphones and Earphones

lokyc

the Oppo PM-3s are astoundingly good. I used them on a plane's inflight entertainment system to watch Ant-Man and I seriously wondered if I needed the Chord Mojo!

Very capable. Brings more out of better sources. Clear progression from Mojo to my hugo TT. Comes with a great carrying case, mixture of plugs/cables/remote. Pouch for plugs fits the Mojo and everything including USB cabes fit in the case. IMHO a great bargain.

Steven

Senior Moderator
the Oppo PM-3s are astoundingly good. I used them on a plane's inflight entertainment system to watch Ant-Man...
They isolate well enough then as passive closed back headphones? How was low level detail on a plane?

lokyc

O yea. Half the time I can't hear our secretaries knocking on my door or speaking to me! No problems on the plane. Though the IFE amp will be too weak. But lets put it this way, I require less volume on the PM3 than the freebie stuff.
Low level detail is good on both the Mojo and IFE. Speech was really clear. the Ant-Man's orchestral score was in full glory. I listened the the entire closing credits! It was that good. The rattle of trumpets, punch of tympanies. All there. And a great sense of space and depth, which as you know is achieved by manipulating reverbs.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom