Best buy and resale dslr (canon)

den9112

Hi,my 500d is in for repair with no idea how long it will be before i get it back,i have my lenses but no camera and its very frustrating as i am out and about over the weekend,what i am looking at is to look for a local buy it now on ebay or my local camera shop ,what i would like to know is what would be the best dslr in the canon eos range to purchase and re-sell. Dont mind losing a few quid but not a vast amount ,i have been looking at 300d but just noticed it uses a cf card,and advice woukld be apreciated.Thanks

eddiewood

Distinguished Member
hi,my 500d is in for repair with no idea how long it will be before i get it back,i have my lenses but no camera and its very frustrating as i am out and about over the weekend,what i am looking at is to look for a local buy it now on ebay or my local camera shop ,what i would like to know is what would be the best dslr in the canon eos range to purchase and re-sell. Dont mind losing a few quid but not a vast amount ,i have been looking at 300d but just noticed it uses a cf card,and advice woukld be apreciated.thanks
1000d?

symonh2000

Standard Member
Buy a refurbished camera.

It will cost less but be in pretty much as new condition.

Then when you come to sell it will fetch the same as a used one.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom