1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Budjet Lcd Screen?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andycarmi, Jan 20, 2005.

1. andycarmi

andycarmi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: Hi I was just wondering if any one could advise me on a low cost lcd screen for are kitchen. Looking at something about the 15inch size but no bigger than 17 inch. I will be connecting up to sky box in the other room with a magic eye set up.

Thank you for reading this post.

Andy :)

2. zenki200

zenki200

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very happy with my DMtech 17" widescreen which cost me £350 from Comet. You can get the same model with an integrated DVD for £400. Some ppl on here have said that the screen cannot handle showing football/tennis and other such things that show up the comb filter and refresh rate. I have to say that having owned it for a month I have found no problems with it whatsoever. Your other options would be a JVC 17" that you may be able to get for about £400 if you are lucky and Relysis make a 15 and a 17" screen which generally go for around £200 and £320 respectively. I also think LG sell a 15" around £270? Have a look on pricerunner or Kelkoo, that's where I did my research. Good luck.