Best 'budget' eARC Soundbar - Around £300

jenic

I am looking for an eARC soundbar, I'm most intrigued by the auto lip sync feature of eARC as someone very susceptible to noticing audio sync issues.

I'm pairing it with a CX and I am wanting much improved bass too so looking at soundbars with an external subwoofer.

So far I'm looking at the following:

Sony HT-G700 - Mixed opinions, some of the pro reviews are good but a lot of users seem disappointed, especially in bass delivery
Panasonic SC-HTB600 - Can't find a lot of information on this
LG SL8YG - Mixed reviews, some users report the sub disconnecting and having to restart it

Any opinions on the above, or models I've missed?

Thanks!

keithwiggins

I am looking for an eARC soundbar, I'm most intrigued by the auto lip sync feature of eARC as someone very susceptible to noticing audio sync issues.

I'm pairing it with a CX and I am wanting much improved bass too so looking at soundbars with an external subwoofer.

So far I'm looking at the following:

Sony HT-G700 - Mixed opinions, some of the pro reviews are good but a lot of users seem disappointed, especially in bass delivery
Panasonic SC-HTB600 - Can't find a lot of information on this
LG SL8YG - Mixed reviews, some users report the sub disconnecting and having to restart it

Any opinions on the above, or models I've missed?

Thanks!
sonos beam? Bose, sharp, yamaha, you really are spoilt for choice at the minute, try to listen to a few and let your ears decide which suits you best.
I have earc on my tv and soundbar you can still get lip sync issues dependant on the source so i wouldnt get to hung up on specs.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom