Question Best budget earbuds?

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Im after some decent budget earbuds. My current earbuds wired keep falling out of my ears. They only cost about £15 though. Will be mainly used for my Nintendo switch with a Bluetooth adapter and watching TV shows on Huawei media pad. I'm currently interested in Mifo O5. Prefer wireless but will not rule out wire. Any recommendations? Thanks

Tin HiFi T2s. If you order them through AliExpress they are about £27 - take about 9 days to come from China. At the price you will not find anything that comes close to their quality. They are my every day and gym pair of IEMs.

If you want wireless Cambridge Audio Melomania's are getting storming reviews.

Tin HiFi T2s. If you order them through AliExpress they are about £27 - take about 9 days to come from China. At the price you will not find anything that comes close to their quality. They are my every day and gym pair of IEMs.

If you want wireless Cambridge Audio Melomania's are getting storming reviews.
The Cambridge audio buds look brilliant. Thanks

KZ ZS10 Pro are pretty great. Got mine from Amazon for around £40 and they came with a cable that included a microphone.

They unplug from the cable and so other options are available. I picked up the bluetooth cable for around £12 which is one of those short around the back of the neck jobs. Also bought a s****y silver braided cable just because it looked good.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom