Best Bottled Waters?

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd be interested to hear from those of you who drink bottled water, please. :) What I'm looking to find out, is which type/brand you prefer. :)

I'm not looking for why bottled water is better or worse than standard tap water, though!

If you'd be kind enough to tell me which brands/types you drink/have drunk, and why you do or don't like them.

Thanks, in advance.

Pooch

I use Volviccz, it's basically a Volvic bottle that I fill up with tap water :D:D

Couldn't care less about the brand, Volvic, Evian, Buxton etc they all taste the same to me

My favourite is Contrex but it's very hard to find and cost a fortune. It just tastes nice to me, no bitterness at all.

Next in line is Vittel, or at a push Buxton.

Evian to me tastes just like the tap without the bleach after taste and I hate it. It's bitter.

i use sainsburys own brand, no after taste (our tap water tastes vile) and about 1/10th of the price of branded stuff

I like Italian water in a glass bottle. I find I can taste the difference between plastic and glass bottles. :)

Oasis! :thumbsup:

I've just downed a bottle of volvic, it's filtered through 6 layers of volcanic rock you know. Tastes good.

I use Volviccz, it's basically a Volvic bottle that I fill up with tap water :D:D

Ditto, I buy Volvic if I have to buy something. Then I just refill the bottle from the tap till I get green stuff in the bottom, then it's time for a new one. :rolleyes:

The only water with a 'taste' that I've noticed is Evian, it's sweet in a wierd way. Don't like it.

Ditto, I buy Volvic if I have to buy something. Then I just refill the bottle from the tap till I get green stuff in the bottom, then it's time for a new one. :rolleyes:

The only water with a 'taste' that I've noticed is Evian, it's sweet in a wierd way. Don't like it.

The only reason I get Volvic is cause they used Matt Berry's voice in their adverts, that's a good enough reason to make me buy anything :p

Best Bootled Water: Tap water in a clean bottle of your choosing.

Bootled water is one of the biggest cons going IMO.
There is also a lot of environmental damage caused by bottled water.

Last edited:
Usually tap water, sometimes filtered.

In terms of bottled water my favourite is San Pellegrino which is carbonated and does actually have a different taste to any other (that I've tried).

We have a filter fitted into our kitchen sink that removes all the chlorine taste and other nasties :thumbsup: We buy own brand 2 litre sparkling from the supermarket, but if I could find an economical way of having the carbonation on tap I'd do that too.

Dave

Not to mention posh kids with huge dental bills cause they're not getting a flouride boost from drinking tap water.

I'm not looking for why bottled water is better or worse than standard tap water, though!

Oops.

[-]Naive[/-] Evian. Really nice

Gone off Volvic. Highland Spring is OK. Buxtons likewise. Carbonated is the work of the devil

As for tap water; oop North yes. Down Sarth, good Lord Christ almighty: No. I appreciate ignorance is bliss but whilst one can contend with the black sooty air of central London, there are lines

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hildon's probably my fav. Also Highland Spring is really nice for the price imo much better than Evian or Volvic. :smashin:

San Pellegrino for me sparkling wise.

Day to day i just drink sainsburys or tescos own brand, would be too expensive otherwise.

Best Bootled Water: Tap water in a clean bottle of your choosing.

It's all nice and well to think that but the water at the tap here is vile and there's no way I could drink it on its own. It's fine with cordial but other than than, no.
And before I moved here I've always drank tap water so it's not some snobbery. I wish I didn't have to buy bottled water!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom