Best Bag for 450D

Damien

Established Member
Reaction score
I need a ruck sack type bag for my 450D to include, body, kit kense, 50mm prime lense and hopefully next month a 55-250 Canon lense. I would like something fairly small, well padded offering good protection and comfort.

It will be used all the time but a large part of the time will be on car rallys. This mean is will either be in the passenger seat or the boot of a Lotus Elise. Anyone who knows this car knows how small the boot is.

I have been looking at the Lowepro Micro Trekker 200 which at the Currys price is a bargain but never in stock.

Can anyone recommend any others for me, dont want to go to much money and certainly no more than £50 absolute maximum.

Cheers
D

Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW sounds like it would fit your needs. I have one and it's excellently built. The width of it can fit my A200 body with my 70-210mm with then two sections either side of it meaning in total the bag can fit 5 lenses - yet it's no bigger than a conventional rucksack.

recently got the Primus AW which is a great bag and has space for 2 spare lenses. Its on offer at Amazon at the moment as well.

Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW sounds like it would fit your needs. I have one and it's excellently built. The width of it can fit my A200 body with my 70-210mm with then two sections either side of it meaning in total the bag can fit 5 lenses - yet it's no bigger than a conventional rucksack.

I went to look today in Jessops and the size of the 200AW is nice, i like the access from the side too but did not like the strap at all. Shame as it was top of my list.

recently got the Primus AW which is a great bag and has space for 2 spare lenses. Its on offer at Amazon at the moment as well.

£50?

D

Take a look at the Primus AW then. It has the same access on the side but is a back pack style with better support and access from the rear (the side closest to your back for added security when you are in a croud). I just received my Primus and am really impressed and it will be my travel pack as a carry on, when hiking and when I am a tourist. I am thinking of getting a Slingshot 200 or Crumpler Pretty Boy XL as my day pack for around town and on short trips though. Got the Primus for 40 quid from Cameraking on Amazon and took 2 days to arrive. I am using it for a 400D though, but pretty much the same body.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom