• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best App for creating or using a blog

emptage

I will be spending a lot of time travelling over the next few years, for periods of up to 3 months at a time and want to create a travel blog. I will have my iPad mini with me and wonder what the best approach is. Should I use one of the special apps to create a blog and if so which one. Or should I should I use a PC blog which can be updated on an iPad, again any recommendations.

Derr1ck

Hi emptage,

I would strongly recommend using Wordpress, you can get a Wordpress blog setup for next to nothing. This way you can edit & update your blog from any device as well as your iPad. I'm a web designer and use Wordpress alot, let me know if you need any further help/guidance in getting things started.

emptage

Many thanks for the responses, I was hoping that would be the answer. I just wasn't sure I could operate a Wordpress account with an ipad. Can I ask, if you in the U.K. Which host you use and hitch you would recommend

Thanks

Tim

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom