Best app for bank details, credit cards, etc

oymd

I just got an iphone 4, and the interface is quiet new to me.

I have been using s60 Nokia phones for a long time, and I always used EPOCWARE'S Handy Safe software, for the phone and desktop, which would sync beautifully.

I stored on it all my bank account details, card pins, numbers, start and expiry dates...in addition to a lot of other info.

I cant seem to find a similar app for the iphone.

I desperately need to get one soon, free preferably, but would pay for a good one.

Many thanks

cracker

I use 1Password on my Mac's and iPhone to store all my credit card details, logins, etc etc

Syncs wirelessly between computers and iPhone

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
1password is popular. I personally went for spbWallet, as I always liked their windows mobile software. Backs up using gmail and has a really nice feature for creating cards just like they would apear in your wallet (loads of templates) which you can flick through cover flow style.

Spiderkid

I went for iAccounts in the end. Does pretty much everything I need, uses a secure PIN, includes free software allowing you to synch and backup with your computer, allows you to enter custom fields and only costs £1.79. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom