Best Android Internet Radio app offering the most stations that you can sort into folders?

brymbo76

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried out some new internet radio apps today on my android phone.
I did install TuneIn sometime ago but the worse things about that is that you can't change the order of the folders, delete folders or rename folders.
The apps I have tried installing just to compare them against each other and against TuneIn are called Replaio Radio and VRadio. I chose these as they both have rating of 4.8 out of 5 in the Google Play Store so thought they may be the best.
Neither of them though seem to be able to add folders and sort the stations into them and later rename, reorder or delete any folders unless I'm missing something with them.

Can anyone suggest any other Android radio apps that enable me to do what I want that also offer the most UK as well as Worldwide radio stations?

Hope to hear your suggestions on some possible apps as well as advantages and disadvantages with .
Thanks.

Hello.
Just wondered if anyone has had the chance to read my message to be able to suggest any internet radio apps?
Can anyone that regularly reads, replies and posts on this website that uses any internet radio apps on their phone reply to recommend any internet radio apps and explain what you like and don't like about some apps?
Thanks.

Just downloaded MediaU as I have an account with it for my Internet Hi-Fi and was able to log into my account on my phone so thankfully I was able see the same stations in the same folders on my phone as on my laptop where I originally set up my account for use with my Xoro HMT 500 Pro Hi-Fi.
At least I don't have to save the 300 or so stations I've currently got saved in MediaU all over again on another Internet Radio App.
One thing you don't seem to be able to do with MediaU though is you don't seem to be able to cast the stations to Chromecast which you seem to be able to do with TuneIn, Replaio Radio and VRadio.
I don't know how likely I am to want to do cast the stations from my phone anyway when if I am at home, I can just listen to the stations through my Hi-Fi anyway.

This isn't much of a forum where loads of people open a thread but don't bother to reply.
Think I'll stick to Digital Spy from now on.
Much better response there than here!

This isn't much of a forum where loads of people open a thread but don't bother to reply.
Think I'll stick to Digital Spy from now on.
Much better response there than here!
Hi, Radio Garden is a good Radio App, it's free too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom