1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best and Worst websites

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by davidcotton, Jan 5, 2005.

1. davidcotton

davidcotton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi

Well as some of you may or may not know I've been looking round at 22/23"lcd tvs. I've narrowed it down to a couple of sets. (its between the sony, phillips and tosh).

However the question for this thread is wheres the best place to get one from?

Which site did you use to order yours and how pleased were you with the service provided? Would you use them again? Equally who had trouble ordering and wished they'd avoided them like the plague (lets hope that this last question gets the fewest answers, but I'm probably being optimistic!).

Also how many of you decided to sacrifice the saving (if there was one) and got it from a shop for the backup? Any regrets?

Cheers...

2. Elsie Dee

Elsie Dee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Plaque
    Unbeatable
    Video and TV Direct
    QED

Plague
    Electricals Centre

3. TVTina

TVTina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My Philips came from PRC Direct. Good price, they had it in stock, I paid £30 (I think) extra for guaranteed next day delivery. Set came as promised. No probs. Would buy from them again.

XXX

4. judy

judy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i got the sony 23 in klv23mis. it is cool and a great picture with my digi box. i really can tell now between this and the cheapies. im soooo glad i spent the extra. i use either sound and vision or empire direct but thats because i can collect from both these stores at online prices, and take back if there were any probs, which there arn't!
    judy

5. Sledge

Sledge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered the Sharp LC37GA4E from www.rgbdirect.co.uk today.

Have been guaranteed delivery tomorrow. Will let you know if it comes.

Salesperson was knowledgable and helpful.