Best all-in-one PC solution for portability

mudstuff

As above, I'm looking for a decent all in one PC or thereabouts - basically, I have to give presentations to around 6 people and need a 22" screen and computer. Since this needs to be portable for on the train etc, I reckon an all in one is my best bet though I would consider a separate monitor and super small pc. Quick setup and one power adaptor and hardly any cables would be a huge bonus though.

So far I have seen the viewsonic vpc100 - Viewsonic » VPC100 All-in-One

I think 18.5" might be a bit small, however.

The best so far is the HP Touchsmart series - HP's TouchSmart PC featuring touch screen technology

These are a bit pricey, however and I don't really need the touchscreen functionality.

Would I be better off buying a £200 TFT and getting a small pc, or even a big 20" laptop?

Spec isn't too important and budget is upto £1000

I'd also need a bag for it to be carried around.

I considered a budget imac and then a case from ilugger - 15 Inch LCD Monitor Cases to 30 Inch LCD Monitor Cases from iLugger.com

I wouldn't really use it all that much though and would prefer PC than Mac.

Also, are there other cases available with wheels on etc? I don't really want something suitcase sized, ideally a portfolio wallet sort of thing with wheels so it's slim and can tuck in next to me on the train by my feet etc.

Any advice appreciated.

mudstuff

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll bear it in mind. My company might not go for it though being a refurb and we generally order 99% of the time from dabs as we have an account with them.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom