Best 75 inch under £2500

flybobbie

Novice Member
Reaction score
My dilemma, have faulty UE75MU7000txxu vertical banding. I loved all the features, the stand, one connect box, picture. Samsung offering cash back or NU8000.
Don't like the centre stand on 8000 as there is a bump on my uneven telly stand and just looks unstable for a big tv. Also reports of clicking and adverts. If i go to 85 inch then i get the stand i like, but might not fit in lift to my flat and or course more money. Is the qled Q6 series more reliable screen wise? What of Sony 900's. Liked the one box as i tucked the leads nicely away. Now my current leads won't reach a new tv.

Plus has anyone actually fixed the banding issue. To me looks just like a row of leds has gone out, perhaps just a bad connector on a ribbon or something. Perhaps heat over time has caused a disconnect, or simply the weight of the tv as bowed something. Would wall mounting make a difference.

Well received the Nu8000 as a replacement for the Mu7000.
It's going back for a refund. I'm sure the pictures not as good as the 7000 and there is a dead pixel, just off the centre of the screen.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom