Best 65" 4k Tv

Heya Dodgexander,

Thank you so much for the help AGAIN! I will give this a go tonight.

Can I just confirm that on 4k pictures on dark scenes can appear a little grainy? is this normal?

I do need to calibrate some of the settings on the tv as well

Can I just confirm that on 4k pictures on dark scenes can appear a little grainy? is this normal?
Its normal, sounds like film grain, some people really don't like it.

Dodgexander thank you so much for all your help. If you are ever in NZ i owe you a beer!

Loving the TV!
Glad to hear it :) I may take you up on that offer one day :thumbsup:

Heya guys,

Me again lol. So maybe I should have waited for the black Friday sales... the Q80r has dropped to $2974!

Is it worth while swapping my X95g? Should have been patient the x95g dropped to $2684🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Is it worth while swapping my X95g? Should have been patient the x95g dropped to $2684🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
No, its not worth it unless you are unhappy with the TV. The Sony still does many things better!

Awesome cheers Dodgexander you have put my buyers remorse at ease lol...wonder why the QLED has dropped so much! Almost $1500!

Not sure, also not sure if the NZ version will be the same as the North American or Europe model. If Europe then it explains the drop a bit, its actually just a Q70R with higher peak brightness. The Q85R EU model is the same as the North American Q80R.

Ahhh pretty certain we get the Europe models.

The Q70 isnt available in NZ.

Just read your awesome post on Best Value tvs. Such a well written post! Put my mind even more at ease in regards to the Q80. X95G definately suits my tv needs/what I watch.

Thanks again buddy!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom