Question Best 55' OLED with swivel stand....???

thesquale

Hello all,

Owner of the amazing Pioneer PDP-LX5090H plasma for close to 12 years now. I remember i paid 4,000 Euros back then for it ! crazy !!! But what amazing piece of kit. And still working flawlessly !

But with boxing day sales, being stuck at home (self isolation...) and partner pushing for something not as "imposing" in the living room....I thought i would look at replacing it with an OLED.

I am sitting about 8.5 feet from the screen and figure out the 55' OLED size is the same overall size than the 50' plasma i have. Unless someone tells me i am too close for that screen size. I am only watching films and tv series.

BUT I need a swivel stand...

From what i read in the forums and browsing, it seems the Panasonic TX55HZ1500B is my best bet (and in my price range) ?
Any other opinions or advice ?

Thank you all and a late merry xmas to everyone !!!

Dodgexander

If you need a swivel stand there really isn't a huge amount of options, I think that Philips also do OLEDs with a swivel stand, but apart from that its only Panasonic.
Merry Christmas to you too!

thesquale

If you need a swivel stand there really isn't a huge amount of options, I think that Philips also do OLEDs with a swivel stand, but apart from that its only Panasonic.
Merry Christmas to you too!
thanks. went for the Pana from JL ultimately !

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED EVO Review (OLED65G1)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom