Best 55 inch Oled 900-1400 price range

Hanger

Standard Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at buying a 55 inch Oled TV for my living room. I nearly spent 1200 yesterday on a Sony A8 or 1350 on an A9 but held back from doing so before I asked people’s opinions on here.

Many people say LG have improved a lot and are a match for Sony these days, so if I’ve spending that much I want to make sure I’m getting the best deal. Also there was a Panasonic one which was 1000? Are they any good?

My budget is somewhere around the 900-1400.

I watch everything from movies, to sport, to nature documentaries. So need a TV that is very versatile.

Picture is the most important thing to me, not worried about all the extra things built in as I’ve got SKY Q box and a PC.

So was just hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best deal on a TV with the best picture in that price range.

thanks in advance for any help

We can recommend the Sony A8, a nice TV with a beautiful picture!

They all perform remarkably similar because they all share the same panel unlike LCD TVs.

Does this help?

I got the 65 a8 last week for £1500 from john lewis damaged box. They had a good range of oleds with 5 yr warranty at very good prices

I got the Sony A8 yesterday and having watched like 4 films and a few nature documentary’s on it, I’m very pleased with the choice.

The picture is really stunning, which is the main thing I look for in a TV.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom