1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 50''

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by falcs, Jan 27, 2004.

1. falcs

falcs
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and have been mightily impressed with the amount of knowledge availiable here, I have already learnt bundles so keep up the good work!

However, I'm still in my infancy re plasma tech and this coupled with the fact that I'm gagging to get onboard (especially before the missus changes her mind!) leads me to ask this learned forum the question of What is the best 50''.

In anticipation
    Falcs

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    It's almost impossible for anyone to say which is the best as much comes down to personal preference and what you are looking for. You do not say specifically. Also, different plasmas are best at different things (Sky, DVD, etc).

Probably the three most highly regarded (in no particular order) are the

Fujitsu
    Panasonic
    Pioneer

The only way you can make that decision is to go see/demo each of them and make your own mind up. Happy viewing :)

3. falcs

falcs
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thx Messiah.

I appreciate that it will be a personal preference decision in the end its just that I need to trim my long list down to a short list of around 3 which will make demo-ing a lot easier.

Re usage it will have to be a jack of all trades as it will be Sky 40%, DVD 40% and the rest PS2.

Falcs