Best 50''

falcs

Standard Member
I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and have been mightily impressed with the amount of knowledge availiable here, I have already learnt bundles so keep up the good work!

However, I'm still in my infancy re plasma tech and this coupled with the fact that I'm gagging to get onboard (especially before the missus changes her mind!) leads me to ask this learned forum the question of What is the best 50''.

In anticipation
Falcs

Messiah

It's almost impossible for anyone to say which is the best as much comes down to personal preference and what you are looking for. You do not say specifically. Also, different plasmas are best at different things (Sky, DVD, etc).

Probably the three most highly regarded (in no particular order) are the

Fujitsu
Panasonic
Pioneer

The only way you can make that decision is to go see/demo each of them and make your own mind up. Happy viewing :)

falcs

Standard Member
Thx Messiah.

I appreciate that it will be a personal preference decision in the end its just that I need to trim my long list down to a short list of around 3 which will make demo-ing a lot easier.

Re usage it will have to be a jack of all trades as it will be Sky 40%, DVD 40% and the rest PS2.

Falcs

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom