• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best 50"-60" TV for under £1000

Carson

Standard Member
Hi all, I have just bought my first house and need to get myself a tv. I have an absolute budget of £1000, but the less i spend, the more other house bits I can get, so the lower the better.

• I am very much into my films and a bit of an audio buff too, so good blacks, colour and general picture quality is a must (im not too fussed about built in audio quality...thats what my audio system is for :laugh:).
  • Not too fussed about 3D but would be nice.
  • Looking at a minimum of 50"
  • Dont care about smart features either, just want it for the TV bit :thumbsup:

To give you some idea of what im after, I have been seriously eyeing this up:
Panasonic TXP50ST50B
£999 for the tv and blu-ray seems like a good deal, but is there anything providing as good a picture for less out there?

OldSwitcheroo

Prominent Member
ha, think we're in the very same boat. Be interested to see what responses you get...

I've seen the very same deal, although they price match and I think I've seen it for £999 at PRC direct, and that includes a 5 year warranty... Although it seems a cracking deal as it is.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom