• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Best 50” 4K tv for gaming under £400

jonnyboy85

Novice Member
I know it’s been asked many many times but I did a search and didn’t see anything from late last year. I’m looking a 50” 4K tv mainly for gaming. Won’t really be used for much else. Under £400. I’ve seen the Hisense A6200 is always well reviewed here for this sort of money so I’m just looking to know if this is still the best tv for this price range?

Thanks

Analysis

Banned
Look at the LG UK6950 as well, it's the best for Smart features, and if you look around it can be had for around the same price as the Hisense, it's £499 currently but has been on offer for £399 just recently.

The U7A also from Hisense has been sold for around the same price as the A6200 as well.

It's all about timing, you are buying the 2018 models at the right time.

If you want HDR then you would need to look at the XF85/87 and XF90, they come with 120hz panels, all the 50" models are 60hz.

More info here: General Buying Tips

Courtesy of @Dodgexander

My links & guides

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom