Best 43" TVs

Deleted member 694240

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted your opinion on the best 43inch tv for watching sports, films and tv shows please.

Below I have a list of 43inch tvs that I have found but not sure which one to go for. I don't have a budget. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sony Bravia KD43XH8096
Sony Bravia KD43XH8505
Panasonic TX-43HX940B
Samsung QE43Q60R
Samsung QE43Q60T
LG 43UM7500PLA

this cost me £279 from argos -
LG 43 Inch 43LM6300 Smart Full HD HDR LED TV
information says switch everything that is going to be attached, ie desktop boxes, consoles, etc., before first switching on, which I did, a freesat box, virgin box and x-box, , the tv run through the setup program and found all my units attached to it, so seasy to set up, the only downside is that the paperwork was basically useless apart from the bit mentioned earlier and the mamual is on the tv, no good when setting up, so downloaded the manual and it is still rubbish but the tv is great, good picture and sound,
2 USB options, just plugged a usb hd into it and can also record onto that,
also found yesterday that I have 51 channels, on LG TV look mainly US with some obscure programs

ps I know, freesat and virgin? but use freesat and virgin offered me a deal when discussing renewing wifi that if I took the tv basic package it would reduce the price?, on top of that tv has freeview so all I need now is sky for the set!!!! 😅

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom