Question Best 43" TV For Under £400?

PFMC84

I have seen a quite a few 43" TV's listed on the usual online retailers that all have similar prices and features, or so it seems, but I'm just not sure which features and specs they boast having are better than others. I'm interested in purchasing a new TV and would like it to have the following at least:-
  • terrestrial and satellite tuners
  • built in wi-fi
  • BBC iPlayer / ITV Hub / All 4 / My 5 / YouTube / Amazon Prime / Netflix / Disney+ and the ability to download more apps
  • Allow channels to be re-ordered (very important) so when adding new channels they don't have to be re-ordered again
  • Playback of videos from USB
Can anyone recommend the best model available for around, but certainly no more than, £400 please? Would really appreciate some advice/opinions on what's currently available, thanks.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
The hisense b7500 is a good should at 43 inch for under £400.
Or you can even get the 55 inch of the same TV within your budget 👍🏻

PFMC84

Do you have one of these? Can you post up a few pictures of the EPG, menu system etc so I can have a look at the more software side of it? Thanks.

No room for anything bigger than 43" sadly!

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
Do you have one of these? Can you post up a few pictures of the EPG, menu system etc so I can have a look at the more software side of it? Thanks.
I don't have one no, I bought last years model for my daughters room, cracking TV for the money, and the b7500 is meant to be the best bang for buck tv in the lower/mid range.

PFMC84

That's a shame, I don't want to end up getting one and then finding out it doesn't have/offer the things I require. Finding pictures or videos of a real TV in operation are so hard to find, we just get stock images of them in fancy living rooms. I'm more interested in how the TV operates rather than how nice a stock living room picture can look!

PFMC84

I have found this page which seems to show most of the OSD for the TV, it actually looks quite good and feature packed for the price, just I've never heard of the brand before.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
I have found this page which seems to show most of the OSD for the TV, it actually looks quite good and feature packed for the price, just I've never heard of the brand before.

Hisense are one of the biggest tv manufacturers in the world, they've only been in the UK for the last 4-5 years though, 5 year warranty though for a small price, it's a lot of tv for the money

PFMC84

Well, I've ended up getting the 43" B7500 Hisense TV and am very happy with it so far. Very feature pcked, great picture and some extra settings which worked out very convenient for my particular set-up. Thanks for the tip.

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
No worries, good choice for your budget 👍🏻
Well, I've ended up getting the 43" B7500 Hisense TV and am very happy with it so far. Very feature pcked, great picture and some extra settings which worked out very convenient for my particular set-up. Thanks for the tip.

shaibi

The hisense b7500 is a good should at 43 inch for under £400.
Or you can even get the 55 inch of the same TV within your budget 👍🏻
Thanks for the info