Best 40 inch LCD TV for SD

G

gavins31

hello, I am new to the forum. There is clearly a lot of wisdom out there so hopefully you can share some of it.

I am looking to change TV which is a CRT over 10 years old! I have looked around the shops and get concerned when the continually want to show off HD quality. I do not watch many movies at present and from my perspective most of the highly rated TVs appear to be very good for HD transmission anyway.
I am therefore interested in your thoughts on the best LCD on the market for SD transmission through freeview however I will be purchasing freesat. I have been looking at the Sony TVs, W4500 or similar however the pictures stills appears blurry.

Thanks in advance

hello, I am new to the forum. There is clearly a lot of wisdom out there so hopefully you can share some of it.

I am looking to change TV which is a CRT over 10 years old! I have looked around the shops and get concerned when the continually want to show off HD quality. I do not watch many movies at present and from my perspective most of the highly rated TVs appear to be very good for HD transmission anyway.
I am therefore interested in your thoughts on the best LCD on the market for SD transmission through freeview however I will be purchasing freesat. I have been looking at the Sony TVs, W4500 or similar however the pictures stills appears blurry.

Thanks in advance

Welcome. I have the W4500, and in my opinion, it's a fantastic LCD. The SD picture quality excellent, much much better than it looked in-store. I changed from a Sony CRT and the LCD is far superior. I don't think you will go far wrong with one of these.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom