Best 40"-43" budget TV, TCL or Hisense

danmanca

Novice Member
Looking to buy a budget 40"-43" TV looking at the following two models:

TCL 43s446 with Google TV
Hisense 43A6U with Android TV

which which would you recommend? Are there any other 40-43" budget TVs I should be considering. I like the Hisense because it includes dolby vision, but the TCL includes google TV which I hear is a nice upgrade over the older Android TV.

Dodgexander

It's not worth buying any budget TV in my opinion, but a TV that supports Dolby Vision will at least do its best to minimize the issues associated of using HDR on a cheaper set. Providing of course the HDR you use is in Dolby Vision; like Netflix.

danmanca

Novice Member
It's not worth buying any budget TV in my opinion, but a TV that supports Dolby Vision will at least do its best to minimize the issues associated of using HDR on a cheaper set. Providing of course the HDR you use is in Dolby Vision; like Netflix.
I was thinking the same time. Not for me but for a friend unfortunately on a budget. My personal primary tv is a LG C series OLED so watching anything else never looks nearly as good to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom