Best 3DTV for up to £1000

cobhc2008

Established Member
Reaction score
Basically, what would you recommend as the best screen for the money? Quality of picture comes before size to me, as it's not going in a particularly large room anyway.

Main sources will be PS3 Gaming/Blu-Ray and some occasional FreeSatHD from my FoxSatHD.

Was looking more towards Plasma as most viewing will be done in the evening/night, but open to whatever is best. Already looked at the ST50 and the HX-853, but wondering if I've missed anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Any ideas? Sorry for the bump.

cobhc2008 said:
Basically, what would you recommend as the best screen for the money? Quality of picture comes before size to me, as it's not going in a particularly large room anyway.

Main sources will be PS3 Gaming/Blu-Ray and some occasional FreeSatHD from my FoxSatHD.

Was looking more towards Plasma as most viewing will be done in the evening/night, but open to whatever is best. Already looked at the ST50 and the HX-853, but wondering if I've missed anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Ive got the st and im mega happy with it.
I use it for the reasons you listed and sometimes i dust off the xbox and use that too ;)

Samsung 51E6500 is a popular choice at around £800

Thanks for the input guys, decided to push my budget out a bit and I think I'm gonna go for the TX-P50GT50B from Crampton and Moore for £1199.99 :D

Thanks for the input guys, decided to push my budget out a bit and I think I'm gonna go for the TX-P50GT50B from Crampton and Moore for £1199.99 :D

Ooh nice choice sir!;) enjoy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom