Quantcast

Best 3D IMAX movie at the moment?

M

MyMateJohn

I'm taking some mates to the London IMAX soon and was wondering if I could get some recommendations.

I've narrowed down to three choices:-

Haunted House 3D
T-Rex 3D
Cyberworld 3D

http://www.bfi.org.uk/showing/imax/

Anyone seen all three :rolleyes: :zonked:

Thanks for any help.

M

MyMateJohn

The first time I experienced IMAX 3D I saw a documentary on the galapagos islands, although interesting I felt the 3D technology was wasted on such a topic. I would rather have watched something that would've acted as a showcase for the IMAX experience. Therefore I think the non-documentary features would do the job better.

I'm tending toward the Haunted House, I would appreciate any feedback anyone has if they've seen it.

The Sheriff

Out of the three you've listed i'd have to recommend cyberworld. I've seen that and haunted house and would have to say that in my opinion cyberworld is more enjoyable (also includes a clip from the simpsons!). Haven't seen the other one though so can't comment on that.

seany

Banned
My sister works at the imax in town so i've seen all 3 for free:) Our fav was haunted house as entertainment. But for 3D cyberworld is the best.

M

MyMateJohn

Thanks for your input keanyboy, so which would you think would be best to watch as your first IMAX experience ('cause my mates haven't seen it yet).