Best 37" Plasma with good integrated sound

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by SteveC_312003, Jan 25, 2008.

1. SteveC_312003

SteveC_312003
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if I'm asking the same question for the 1,000th time on here but I did have a search around before I took the easy option to pick all your brains!

I've currently got a 32" hitachi and a denon amp with Mordaunt Short sub and sats but the wife is fed up with all the kit in the lounge so all that's getting moved to the playroom for the kids.

So now I'm looking for a good quality plasma TV but I really only want to go to 37". Because I'm no longer allowed an amp and loads of speakers, the integrated sound on the TV has got to be good. I'll be hooking it up to a Sky HD box and probably a PS3 too.

Any ideas on the best TV for the job?? Seems like lots of options at 42" but not so many at 37".

Appreciate your input!

2. rudebhoy

rudebhoy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Panasonic are the only ones who do a 37" plasma, so you're right, your choice is rather limited!

3. SteveC_312003

SteveC_312003
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok - scrub plasma and replace with flat panel. I'm not bothered it it's plasma or LCD - just want it to look good and sound good. Has to support full 1920 x 1080. thanks