Best 37 inch Tv & sound system????

E

eyes square

Hi Av experts, apologies if you have seen this under Plasma section, but as I am asking about an LCD & plasma, thought it best to post here as well...............................

I am in the process of changing my old Toshiba Tv with built in surround sound & am looking for advice on best 37 inch TV/ Home cinema system, sub £1k with stand/Tv/Cinema system!

I don't watch much DVD, mainly Sky movies etc, the Mrs won't let me go above 37 (I did try begging!!!).

Good quality picture & sound, plus reliability are main priorities as i will be keeping it a good while!
Two that seem to stand out are the................................

Panasonic plasma TH37PX70 & Panasonic SCPT350WEB sound system (will that give the Tv surround sound as well as the DVD??)

Or the LCD Sony KDL37P3020 which looks amazing value at only £499 via Argos, plus a Sony cinema sounds system, with wireless rears!

Any opinions on the above, or other suggestions/advice would be much appreciated. Also any links to best deals, can't find the PED version of the Panasonic below £649 delivered!!
Cheers folks

E

eyes square

Bump.......................

Hi folks any advice appreciated!

E

eyes square

Must be someone out there that has good knowledge of the 37 inch LCD/Plasma & home cinema market??????????:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom