• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best 37 inch? Pana D25, Samsung c6000, other?

Lars P

Standard Member
I am trying to decide what new 37 inch tv to get. The options are fewer in this size, but it is what best fits my livig room. Am looking for an allround tv to watch broadcast tv (mostly SD) and dvd and blue-ray movies.

What are your suggestions?

I've been looking into Panasonic D25, Samsung c6000c/c6500 series and LG le5500/le5300.
Experiences with these sets?

What else could it be? Sony ex500 I guess, just strikes me that Sony doesn't make a big deal out of the 37 inch size...

Looking forward to your input.

Lars P

alsina

Prominent Member
I am trying to decide what new 37 inch tv to get. The options are fewer in this size, but it is what best fits my livig room. Am looking for an allround tv to watch broadcast tv (mostly SD) and dvd and blue-ray movies.

What are your suggestions?

I've been looking into Panasonic D25, Samsung c6000c/c6500 series and LG le5500/le5300.
Experiences with these sets?

What else could it be? Sony ex500 I guess, just strikes me that Sony doesn't make a big deal out of the 37 inch size...

Looking forward to your input.

Lars P

If you go Panasonic, you will get a better picture and sound quality with the TXL37G20.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom