Best 360 bundle?

cmclean

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any views on what is the best 360 bundle available at the moment for either a 60Gb or Elite.

My 20Gb is just about full so its about time I looked at getting something bigger me thinks

Thanks

I'd also like to know this. I'd prefer one at a shop I can walk into too, rather than online.

phone up your local gamestation see what deals they have instore thats what i did got an eite, fable 2 and fallout 3 for £229.99

I recently bought the "Gears of War" Pack with "Far Cry 2" for £189.99 from Game Station includes:
Xbox 360
60G HD
Headset
Wireless Controller
Component Cable
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Farcry 2

They have a deal on a "Wireless Entertainment Pack" at the moment, Wireless Controller, "Kung Fu Panda" & "Lego Indiana Jones" all for £19.99 if bought with any 360 pack.

So; 360 inc. 5 games and 2 wireless controllers for £209.98, not bad if you're just starting out (like me).

Cheers
Gav

PC World are selling Xbox 360 + 60 gig drive + 4 "Top" games for £199

I thought that was quite good but i didn't notice whether you can choose the games

I've recently upgraded to a Pro 60gb from my launch machine (RROD for a 2nd time and haven't/ couldn't be bothered sorting it). What I found looking round was that the majority of games in the bundles were either not very good, I already had, or have had in the past and traded them in.

I ended up going for the Quantom of Solace pack in PCworld for £180as it was a game I was thinking about getting (quite enjoying it too). Xould of had it with PGR4 and 2 poor games for another £20.

Anyone else think it's not very intuitive putting 'gaming bargains' under 'bargains' and not with 'gaming' (and TV bargains goes with TV)

Surely nobody logs onto AV forum to specifcally look at 'bargains' per se (you go to bargain website)

I would imagine people log into AVforums specifically to look at 'all things' Gaming, TV's, Hifi, etc

Speaking for myself - i've been looking at gaming bargains for 3 months and only discovered this forum by having post moved - which must be full time job for mods

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom