Best 32inch?

G

garrad

Ok here's a fun question for you all what is the best 32inch TV around?

Now for example I have a Sony 32FQ75 with scrolling bars. This TV has awful sound but I don't care as I have it turned off. The scrolling bars are a pain in the ass but the quality is amazing compaired to everything else I had a look at, at the time I purchased it.

Is there any good 32" tv's that don't have any problems or do all the TV's suffer from problems?

garrad

Your question is a big dilema for most people departing with their hard earned cash. I am in the same boat. Im looking for a 32 inch
and have looked at the phillips 32pw9617 and it is amazing on dvd playback. The toshiba 32zp26 is very good as well but without the 5.1 dolby decoder installed on the set. and the sourround speakers the philips has. Now I want to see the fq80 of sony to compare with the philips which I think is cheaper. I saw one model of jvc recently and was impressed (cant remember model).

Up to now the best I have seen is the philips and I like that it has dolby digital and rear wireless speakers so you dont have to pay a fortune for an amp. the best value for money is probably the toshiba.

good luck (hope you dont buy a dud)

Originally posted by garrad
Ok here's a fun question for you all what is the best 32inch TV around?
Well most people are going to tell you there’s is the best or they would have not bought them (if they took time to choose it).
My tale is: my 32 W/S Philips set went down two years ago before Christmas and I had to make do with an old 4:3 TV, but I did not rush out and buy a new one. I took my time and didn’t get a new one till April. I considered them all and took a DVD for test as well. I finally decided on a Loewe Aconder
I'm well pleased with it not only does it have the best picture in my opinion, but has a ton of features that come in very useful.

I did lots of research too but the Loewe for me was just too expensive. But I do wish now I spent far more time selecting a TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom