1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best 32inch widescreen t.vs

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by richfish1965, Jun 29, 2004.

1. richfish1965

richfish1965
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dear members, i am on the look out for a new widesreen t.v .can anyone recommend a top quality one with all the usual pluses e.g 100htz,colour,picture etc.there seems to be a lot of negative reviews on the panasonic tx-32pd30.is the toshiba 32zp38 any good,it looks a nice t.v to me but so does a lot to me.please help many thanks richfish1965. :thumbsup:

2. SUPANORM

SUPANORM
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got a philips 32PW9618 and I have to say that it is even better than my high expectations and this ones got the dolby digital extra rear speaker set up too. If you dont want the extra speakers then take a look at the philips 32PW9509 as its got the newer pixel plus 2 system and no extra speakers.

3. CLH

CLH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I think it depends on what you expect. I've ordered the bigger Panasonic regardless because (if it works) it'll be the best I can get. I'll always wonder what I missed otherwise. If it doesn't work then I'll find the better option.

For those that get a good one then great. If not look at the Tosh (although frankly I don't want all those extra speakers) or the Phillips.

One thing is sure. Going from my 28" bog standard Wega to the 32 or 36 Panny is going to be an experience in itself.