• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best 32" tv?

Comrinec

Standard Member
I'm trying to work out what the best 32" tv is, and I was wondering which tv has the best picture quality out of these few?

Samsung LE32N73BDX
Samsung LE32R88BD
Samsung LE32M86BD
Samsung LE32M73B
Sony KDL-32S2510
Sony KDL-32V2500

Thanks.

I'm guessing it would be the v series but I just wanted to make sure.

Sons FC

Novice Member
I bought the 32 inch N series Samsung and it is superb.

I did consider the Sony but others on these forums popinted out that some Sony models (sorry, I can't remember which ones off hand) used the Samsung panel, the only difference being the added extras (like connectivity). I thought the Samsung had better connectivity and the extra cost of the Sony was purely down to the name.

Sons FC

Novice Member
Also, I researched the LCD TV market for months and it all got very confusing due to the huge choice.

personally, I don't think there is much to choose between the major manufacturers and a substantial factor in anyone's decision will be personal choice.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom