1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 32" TV for around £500 (a used one!)

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Neiliboy, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Neiliboy

Neiliboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Righty,

I've got the panny 32pd30 or pd50 in my head as well as the Tosh Picture frame (forget the model code but ends with 48?) to look out for

Now I'm happy to buy a used one say, off ebay and i have a budget of around £500 give or take a few quid.

Can anyone verify that these are probably the main tv's i should be looking for or any alternate suggestions?

Hopefully my kit should be listed below (been a lurker for ages but this is the first time i've posted for ages too!) but the TV's primary use will be with my Sky+ and the odd dvd

Many thanks in advance

Neil

2. Noo

Noo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in no way connected with this outlet but I've just bought a Sony 32DX200 for £500 off hyperfi in Barking. Immaculate. No stand though.

There are many TVs all in nearly new condition there, Pannys, Sonys and Tosh. I travelled from Leicester to get my Sony (251ml round trip yesterday).
    Was worth it. Better for you, A1, M11, A406, A124. If you're looking for a certain model its definitely worth ringing them and asking price/condition etc.

They have a very simple 3 page pdf website. w w w. h y p e r f i . c o . u k

:)

3. avio

avio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also bought a Panasonic TX32-DTX40 from them for £550. No problems at all.
    All their stock is graded manufacturers returns and from what I've heard you might get a better price buying over the phone as you can't try or see a 32" TV when it's boxed anyway.

4. Neiliboy

Neiliboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers guys i appreciate your help on this one.

They have one of the above models in which is graded - do hyperfi offer good aftercare/warranty etc?

Neil