Best 32" on the market?

Tikloos

Standard Member
Reaction score
Which is the best 32" currently available to buy?

I was looking into the Sony 32W5500 and 32V5500 (not sure if W is worth the extra bucks) but also saw a Pioneer - KRL 32V.
Still unsure of which to buy. Please help

PS. I previously posted a thread about a 26" TV but now I've removed the cabinet doors and going to go for a 32" TV instead :)

It depends on what you are going to be using the TV for. If you are going to be watching a lot of 1080p content (Such as Blu Ray and some of the Xbox 360 and PS3 games) then this is a very good TV;

Buy Panasonic Viera TX-L32S10B LCD HD Ready 1080p Digital Television, 32 Inch online at JohnLewis.com

If you want the TV for watching just normal stuff (IE freeview) then this might be a good bet (and the TV I've just brought after looking at the 32V5500, which I found to have poor sound and a "flat" picture) as the picture will look better on this set, as the screen is of a lower native resolution, this means the poorer quality stuff will have to make less of a jump in resolution (720p native screen instead of 1080p) It will still run the 1080p content in 1080i, and you wouldn't even notice the difference in picture quality on a smaller screen anyway ;)

PANASONIC TXL32X15B at Richer Sounds - HI-FI Separates, Home Cinema, Speakers, MP3 DVD Portables, Plasma LCD, etc.

Both have a five year warranty. Hope this helps :)

It all depends on your budget and what you want to use the TV for. Without that information it's hard to give an answer. Even then no 32" is perfect and they will all have their pros and cons.

No budget.
SD and HD(through DVI-HDMI) viewing.
I'm looking for the best all rounder.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom