Best 32" LCD

puds1970

Im in the market for a 32" LCD as a second screen mainly for use with my Xbox 360 and Sky HD.
I know theres various threads on this subject but Ive read a few and none of them quite have the same requirments as me.
Ive narrowed it down to 3.
Philips PFL9632D.
Sony 32D3000.
Panasonic 32LXD70.
I think they are all around £650 - £700 mark
Astheticallly I think the Philips is a stunner but I dont want that to rule my decision if it's not the best all round for my needs.
Thank you for any advice.

icihande

Would personally go with the Philips at the moment, as it *seems* as if there are more problems reported (on these forums anyway) with the Panasonic Viera 32LXD70 and the Sony Bravia KDLD3000 sets. This maybe because more people own them though.

monkeynoises

Standard Member
I just got the Philips 9632D after lots of research, and very happy with it. NO buzzing, SD picture great, and Ambientlight worth it.

My viewing distance is 2.4m to 2.5m, and it's just about the right size. Nearly got the 37" one, but figure, I will get a bigger screen later once HD freeview broadcasts come out, and the LaserTV technologies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom