best 32" lcd hdtv for under £350

s2020

Standard Member
Reaction score
if you can push to £405, you can get the much loved toshiba 32c3030db collected from empiredirect.com. youll need the voucher code which is something like username: EM3694 password: 10percentoff

Ignore that digimate one. If you're really going for anything, push for the Mirai set.

It's around £295 atm.

I really would advise you to stick with a CRT for Wii however. The picture quality is much better. I got a Samsung LE32R41BDX (I think) and I only really use it as a monitor (which is amazing) for my 360, and for my original modded xbox which is outputting 720p. Oh. Also freeview. It has awesome freeview.

On the other hand. The wii's pic on an HDTV via component isn't THAT bad. Not like the PS2, which is an utter frickin joke. Yet another testiment to the fact that sony suck balls.

Once again must point out..

Dreamcast and Gamecube look fine on my HDTV via RGB. Xbox looks fine through all connections. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SONY??? DID YOU SOMEHOW NOT THINK TO PREPARE FOR A TECHNOLOGY YOU WERE PART OF DEVELOPING??

I'd just get the Mirai one. Its got the most and best reviews in this price bracket

and

(IMHO) anyaway is also the best looking set :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom