• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best 32" lcd for ps3 under £440????

rockon338

Standard Member
hi im new to thees forums but have been looking around for a long time and have just got round to joining as i feel the posts ive been looking at to answer this question for me havent applied enough or made me in a worse position than before. basically i've had a ps3 for a couple of months now and want to move up from SD gaming to HD after hearing how much BETTER it is. im looking for a 32" and so far i've fought about the lg lb75 but also considered a smaller, 26" sony 26t3000 as im unsure of how well the lg would hndle motion from the ps3. i have a max budget of 440 pounds and although a 32" would be ideal i will get a 26" if that will give me the best quality for under £440. many thanks in advance, George

rockon338

Standard Member
anyone got any ideas please? im planning on getting one tomorrow so need to have some ideas tonight! thankyou

Iangoodall

Standard Member
Alright mate, If you can go £60 more you can get a goodmans lcd tv from Sainsburys (It was in the Sun newspaper today) with a glass stand, full surround sound speakers with stand and a dvd player! - Cracking deal - Im going to try and track one down tmrw!

*Edit - I forgot to say it's a 32" and looks like one tht comet are selling for £379.99?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom