1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 24" WS Flatscreen TV?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Anthony, May 29, 2002.

1. Anthony

Anthony

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

We are currently looking for a new TV - but have limited space in our fairly small flat, so really a 24" is as big as we can go...

I've looked at the Sony 24LS, which seems okay - but does anyone have any other suggestions ? Or views on the Sony ?

I would be running digital, PS2, DVD, VCR and hopefully soon a Gamecube and/or Xbox. I have a Yamaha AV amp which switches all these, so really only need 2/3 SCARTs max.

Anthony

EDIT: Sorry - wrong forum !

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Each set is different. I had a JVC AV28R25 that was massive for a 28" set. I now have a Sony KV28LS60 which is much smaller. I suggest you check the measurements and factor some 28" models into your decision making as well... I'm sure some 28"s will fit in your small flat (mine is small too so I sympathise :()

3. Anthony

Anthony

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks...

It's more a question of persuading my girlfriend we can have a bigger TV ! I'm also looking at a Toshiba 28" (I like the Component connection)...

I need to be more persuasive...

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :Eek:

Good luck :)

24" is soooo small. Even my 28" seems tiny now. Whatever size you get, it's gonna seem too small after you get used to it, but I think you'll both get eyestrain from a 24". :D (Maybe if you tell her that she'll go for it ;))

5. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    I just posted somewhere around the foprum about Samsung Plano TV's IMO V.Good for the money.
    Found it!
    In the TV Forum under how hard can it be I think?