Best 24" FullHD (gaming)

Einari

Standard Member
Hello

I've been searching for a 24" FullHD TV for a long time now and now it seems that they are starting to rolli on markets. So what should I buy?

Optionlist isnt very long. I found these

BenQ E24-5500
Panasonic TX-L24C3E
Panasonic TX-L24D35
Panasonic Viera TX-L24E3E
Sony KDL-24EX320

Main purpose for this tv, im looking for would be playing (ps3), possibly linking it with pc, SC-quality and DVD's. Good speakers would be a nice add on so that the they wouldnt sound too crappy.

Any ideas? Sony thread i allready found on this forum.

Einari

Standard Member
Any help with this one? I cannot seem to find any information about these models exept for the sony on these forums.

giangdarookie2

Novice Member
there is no such thing as good speaker on this size so u should no that, if u want go sound get a good headphone.

also at 24 there arent huge differences bw tvs as they are all budget level. which one u get is just personal preference.

u can also use pc monitors at 24 and buy a cheap tv tuner, its kind the same.

Einari

Standard Member
LCD display has been my other option but the problem is that they stand too high from the table and if I would buy one I would have to buy a standalone tuner and speakers. I dont wanna use headphones so...

Besides the image on these displays isnt optimal for tv use and connections are lousier.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom