• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best 23-26" TV For Xbox/Freeview - budget around £350

nutsngum

Standard Member
Hi,

whilst I appreciate that there are a lot of threads about this - I haven't been able to find one specifically relating to this.

I'm looking to buy a new LCD Tv for my room - was thinking for gaming the 19" would be too small.

What tv's that are any good (reliable, not liable to break after 18 months) - would be good for gaming. Built in freeview would be a bonus. Budget is around £350, would stretch to £400 if really top notch.

Want to get the best out of a 360 at this budget really.

Many thanks..

Lambchop

Standard Member
Hi,

whilst I appreciate that there are a lot of threads about this - I haven't been able to find one specifically relating to this.

I'm looking to buy a new LCD Tv for my room - was thinking for gaming the 19" would be too small.

What tv's that are any good (reliable, not liable to break after 18 months) - would be good for gaming. Built in freeview would be a bonus. Budget is around £350, would stretch to £400 if really top notch.

Want to get the best out of a 360 at this budget really.

Many thanks..

i just bought an acoustic solutions 32" lcd from argos and it was only £300. im very impressed with it so far :) cant be bothered getting the link but check argos site. think the 26" is only £230 iirc!

bargain.

chop

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom