Best 100hz Model

Only777

Ive had access to a samsung m86 100hz lcd for a few days now and really like the 100hz mode. However ive noticed it does introduce a few artifacts on fast moving images / games.

With a lot of manufacturers now offering 100hz , which is the best implementation of the technology or are they all much of a muchness at the minute?

ChrisGgr

The best 100Hz 32" and generally best 32" lcd is the Sony KDL-32D3000 and the Philips 32PFL9632!!!

ficko

what home cinema mag (or is it which??) reveiwed the panasonic 700, the sony d3000 and the philips in a 32" stand-off and the panny came first with the philips a close second.

i've got the 700 and am well happy with it.

ficko

The best 100Hz 32" and generally best 32" lcd is the Sony KDL-32D3000 and the Philips 32PFL9632!!!

seems strange that you don't mention the panny 70/700 as the majority of people are saying there is nothing to choose between them and the sony apart from that the panny has noticeably better freeview picture and better sound (700).

the sony does have the adjustable backlight option and adjustable refresh option though which is why the two seem to be swings and roundabouts in relation to which is best.

oh, and the 700 looks much better than the sony imo:devil:

welsh-andy

ive just ordered the philips earlier,but have yet 2 see a in depth review bout it as its so new,but going on the 9641 i had, it shud be a cracker(fingers crossed):clap:

ChrisGgr

seems strange that you don't mention the panny 70/700 as the majority of people are saying there is nothing to choose between them and the sony apart from that the panny has noticeably better freeview picture and better sound (700).

the sony does have the adjustable backlight option and adjustable refresh option though which is why the two seem to be swings and roundabouts in relation to which is best.

oh, and the 700 looks much better than the sony imo:devil:

OK this is an excellent option too.Personally I believe that are the same on performance:hiya:

nitro23456

Banned
Panasonic seem to emerging as leaders of the pack at the moment slightly edging it from Sony (Which, What Hifi and Home Cinema Magazines) in the general area of LCD TVs.

In my opinion the Panasonics look a lot more mature than the bling Samsungs which would probably be stolen by a chav or a magpie if they were given half a chance. Sonys look nice though.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom