• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Bespoke Media Cabinet - Designers Required

Counternator

Standard Member
Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can recommend a company/person that I can contact to have a bespoke media cabinet designed and installed please. I have googled and asked around various av companies but have not been having any joy.

I am based in Surrey and can provide all details (budget, equipment to be housed in the cabinet with measurements, pictures of the area etc) on request.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Simon

hman

Standard Member
Hi

I'm moving stuff into storage currently and was going list my cabinet this weekend sometime if you are interested ?

I had it made to order about a year ago, walnut veneered mdf, with 2 drawers, 2 glass doored shelves and 3 open shelves for side and centre speakers. Approx size is (w d h) 200 x 53 x 68. Frame is about 26mm thick so is solid (and heavy !)

Looking for 400 quid. I can measure it all up and take a better pic if you're interested.....I'm based in Surrey too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 216

Counternator

Standard Member
Many thanks for offering this hman. Unfortunately it is not quite what I am after but I appreciate the offer and I think the price is extremely fair too. Good luck with selling the cabinet :)

chluke

Novice Member
Have you tried bespoke kitchen\bedroom\bathroom designer. There will be companies local to you ask if you know what you want they might be able to make it for you. If not they might be able to point you in the right direction.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom