• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Berlin Syndrome (2017)

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this film (or maybe there is but I couldn't find it?) already - @raigraphixs, you're slacking!! ;) I only found out about it flicking through Empire magazine in the supermarket. Looks like it combines elements of Richard Linklater's Before...movies, Room and TV mini-series The Fall. We have a thread for all the blockbusters but not one for this??? :D

Berlin Syndrome (2017) - IMDb

Berlin Syndrome - Empire review

As is the norm these days, the trailer looks like it gives away more than it should, so you may want to skip it if you like the sound of the film based purely on the premise.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this film (or maybe there is but I couldn't find it?) already - @raigraphixs, you're slacking!! ;) I only found out about it flicking through Empire magazine in the supermarket. Looks like it combines elements of Richard Linklater's Before...movies, Room and TV mini-series The Fall. We have a thread for all the blockbusters but not one for this??? :D

Berlin Syndrome (2017) - IMDb

Berlin Syndrome - Empire review

As is the norm these days, the trailer looks like it gives away more than it should, so you may want to skip it if you like the sound of the film based purely on the premise.

people respond more to blockbuster films, so i did not post it :(

originally thought it was this one Stockholm (TBC)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom